Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GONE FISHING

Oh, right....I was supposed to write that, hmmm, about 3 months ago!!! So... if you've been wondering just where exactly we've been lately, I'll tell you: VACATION! Yes, both Mike and I have off all summer and we spend it sipping margaritas, getting massages, and traveling the world! Ok, not quite. But it's nice to not have to wake up at 5:30am everyday or get talked back to by teenagers or have to rush rush rush to get everything done.



Believe me, we've been busy busy. Let's see, the kitchen was redone (almost completely), Zoe had her first real trip to the beach, she got to go to the zoo and see all the wild animals she loves! and we took lots of day trips here and there to pass the days. We cleaned house, we ate breakfast late, we finger-painted, planted flowers, got rid of a VW bus (tear, sniff), ate strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, drank lots of coffee (well, Mike and I that is), played with friends, went crabbing, fishing, bike riding, you name it!








Also, in the midst of all this summertime-goodtime I became an Aunt! Zoe a cousin and Mike an Uncle. My brother and sister-in-law had their baby girl in July and she is just the most precious little, teeny-tiny, peanut I've ever seen!! I just love her so much and was the first relative at the hospital to get to hold her! Yay, me.
Anyway, it's back to work for me.... which means less time with my little wunderkind. Sad face. But I've got lots of new ideas and have been really creative this summer. I hope it all pays off soon! Check out my creativity here.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yes, open an etsy shop!!!!

Man, I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl, but after having looked at all your cute outfits, I'm hoping for a girl! Otherwise, you might have to get to work on some stuff for the little fellas. :)