Sunday, August 23, 2009

New BLOG!

Hello, my lovely readers! I am moving shop! I started Pam's Little Pigs while pregnant with Zoe and boy, oh boy has a lot changed in a year!

As many of you know, I've really taken a liking to sewing, crafting, renovating, design, etc. My creative spirit was reborn with the birth of Zoe I feel. Don't roll your eyes at me!! Anyhoo. My new blog is:

www.lovemetwicetoday.blogspot.com

Love Me Twice Today will be the name of my new etsy shop. Oh, boy there it is. I just wrote it. And now I have to live up to it. Etsy is a place for buying and selling all things handmade/vintage and supplies. The name for the shop came from the fact that most of the items I make are either of vintage fabric or reversible. Also, that Doors song is quite catchy!

I hope to sell some dresses and other baby items. Who knows maybe I'll sell some of the cool things I happen upon in my thrifting jaunts!? I really appreciate any support in this endeavor and hope that you'll check out my new blog and shop, once its up and running!

1 comment:

Julia said...

All I can say is... FINALLY!!! :) Your etsy shop will be stupendous and I thank Miss Zoe for helping ensure her new cousin, Dean, will be fabulously dressed. :) Good on ya, Pam!!